The increase in financing and investment activities in the field of biotechnology is expected to increase the growth of the custom recombinant protein production services market. For example, in November 2019, Bio-Techne committed to invest US$40-50 million to expand GMP-grade protein production capacity. This investment funded a new facility dedicated to supporting the large-scale production of GMP-grade material, which included recombinant proteins derived from E. coli.
Recombinant proteins are an important component for the production of several cell therapy and bioprocessing workflows.
Click here for sample copy (exclusive offer: up to 30% off for a limited time) @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/2737
Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market – Impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly affected research and development activities around the world. Lab capacity is reduced due to observed disruptions in product development for adjustment in remote work environments. Clinical trials are also severely impacted by disruptions in maintaining treatments for existing patients and achieving new recruitment. According to Clinicaltrial.gov, as of April 2020, there were more than 2,850 trials underway and approximately 900,000 patients were enrolled in regions that were in partial or full lockdown due to COVID-19 restrictions at trial sites. ‘test. Several R&D laboratories are operating at less than 50% of their normal capacity.
In addition, the increase in research and development activities in the field of life sciences is again expected to contribute to the growth of the custom recombinant protein production services market during the forecast period. For example, in October 2020, a global contract manufacturing and development organization (CDMO) for biopharmaceuticals called ATUM, and Rentschler Biopharma SE, a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) focused on the development and manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals, have signed a full license agreement for the Leap-in transposase platform. The Leap-In Transposase platform is a bioengineering solution for the efficient, rapid, robust and stable expression of recombinant proteins in mammalian cells.
Key Points of the Customized Recombinant Protein Production Services Market:
- Bespoke Recombinant Protein Production Services Market is expected to have 11.4% CAGR During the forecast period, due to the increase in acquisition activities by companies in the life sciences industry, this is expected to drive the growth of the market. For example, on July 14, 2021, Curia, a leading manufacturing and development contract research organization, announced that it had reached an agreement to acquire LakePharma Inc.
- Among the expression systems, the mammalian segment is expected to have the highest market share in the market, due to increasing research and development in the field of life sciences. Various expression systems are used to develop the specific recombinant proteins. The mammalian expression system can be used to produce proteins temporarily or via stable cell lines where the expression construct is incorporated into the host genome.
- On the basis of end-user, the biotech and pharmaceutical companies segment accounts for the largest market share in the custom recombinant protein production services market. The growing number of financings and investments undertaken by biotech and pharmaceutical companies is expected to increase the growth of the segment. For example, according to the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) 2016 report, member companies invested approximately US$58.8 billion in research and development in 2015, which constituted the majority of expenditures for the entire industry. US biopharmaceutical R&D.
- Regionally, the North America segment accounts for a higher market share in the custom recombinant protein production services market. Most of the recombinant protein players are based in the United States, which is a key driver for market growth in North America. For example, US-based Crown Bioscience, Inc., BPS Bioscience, Inc., and Novoprotein Scientific provide custom recombinant protein production services for applications in various segments.
- Major Players operating in the Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market are GenScript Biotech Corporation, SignalChem Biotech Inc., Crown Bioscience, Inc., BPS Bioscience Inc., Novoprotein, Applied Biological Materials (abm) Inc., Eurofins Pharma Discovery Services, Abgent (WuXi AppTec Company), OriGene Technologies, Inc., Kempbio , Inc., Trenzyme GmbH, Sino Biological Inc., Aragen Bioscience, a GVKBIO company and LakePharma, Inc., Proteos Inc., Icosagen AS, Novus Biological LLC, ProteoGenix, Premas Biotech, ATUM and Aldevron
Buy this full business report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/2737
The objectives of the study are:
✔ A comprehensive overview of major players operating in the Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market and their corresponding data.
✔ It includes product portfolio, annual revenue, research and development expenditure, geographical presence, key developments in recent years and growth strategies.
✔ Regional analysis, which includes an overview of the dominant market and the corresponding market share.
✔ It also includes various socio-economic factors affecting the development of the market in the region.
✔ The report offers a comprehensive overview of the various individuals in the value chains such as raw material suppliers, distributors and shareholders.
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
1.3 Scope of research
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.5 Customized Recombinant Protein Production Services Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2028
11.6 COVID-19 Outbreak: Impact on Customized Recombinant Protein Production Services Industry
Chapter 2 Global Custom Recombinant Protein Manufacturing Service Competition by Types, Applications, and Top Regions & Countries
2.1 Global Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services (Volume and Value) by Type
2.3 Global Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services (Volume and Value) by Regions
chapter 3 Generation market analysis
3.1 Global Production Market Analysis
3.2 Regional Production Market Analysis
Chapter 4 Global Custom Recombinant Protein Production Service Sales, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2017-2022)
Chapter 5 North America Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market Analysis
Chapter 6 East Asia Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market Analysis
Chapter 7 Market Analysis of Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services in Europe
Chapter 8 South Asia Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market Analysis
Chapter 9 Southeast Asia Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market Analysis
Chapter 10 Analysis of the Middle East Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market
Chapter 11 Africa Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market Analysis
Chapter 12 Oceania Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market Analysis
Chapter 13 South America Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market Analysis
Chapter 14 Company Profiles and Key Figures of Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Business
Chapter 15 Global Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market Forecast (2022-2028)
Chapter 16 conclusion
Request PDF Research Report Brochure @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/2737
Our research analysts will help you get custom details for your report, which can be modified based on a specific region, application, or any other statistical detail. Additionally, we are always willing to comply with the study, which has been triangulated with your own data to make the market research more comprehensive from your perspective.
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and advisory organization that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and advisory services. We’re known for our actionable insights and genuine reports in a variety of fields, including aerospace and defense, agriculture, food and beverage, automotive, chemicals and materials, and virtually any field and an exhaustive list of subdomains under the sun. We create value for our clients through our highly reliable and accurate reports. We are also committed to playing a leading role in providing insight in various post-COVID-19 sectors and to continuing to deliver measurable and sustainable results to our clients.
Consistent market information
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, USA
E-mail: [email protected]
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702