The Internet (and social networks) is full of sports content. This overlaps with exciting betting promotions like mobile bet9ja to football videos from some of the best football academies in Malawi.
Check Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat. There are a lot of football heroics by academy players. These videos are inevitably appealing to people looking for academies to join or parents looking for football academies for their children.
Of course, running a football academy in Malawi alone is hectic enough. Adding the hassle of producing videos for your players can be overwhelming.
This explains why it makes sense to hire a video production agency to outsource the role of producing spectacular video content for your football academy.
In this way, you can request that agency to bring in that team of experts and cutting-edge equipment at pre-determined intervals to shoot video clips of your football agency.
The big question now is how to find the right production agency?
Now, you may not know the questions to ask or the price of the job you have in mind, and that can add to the challenge of hiring the right agency.
The good news is that we’ve prepared some tips to guide you on your way as you begin your search.
Here’s how to find the right video marketing agency for your football academy.
Know what you want before you search
First, you need to consider the purpose of hiring a video marketing agency. There are so many genres of videos an agency can produce for your academy (from live action videos to player interviews), including the different ways to distribute them.
Therefore, you need to know what you need. If you’re struggling to figure out what you need, hire an agency that includes a video marketing strategy in the overall package. This way, you’ll get more for your money while achieving your goals.
Look in the right places
To find the right person for you, consult primary sources such as:
- Google: Google should be your first port of call for finding a top agency. Skip the ads and focus on video marketing agencies with first page organic rankings. More often than not, the businesses on the first page will have rave reviews.
- LinkedIn: The advantage of LinkedIn is that you can find companies that share similar relationships. You can ask your contacts what they think of the agency to get first-hand information.
- YouTube: where to find the best video marketing agency if not the largest collection of videos on the planet? There are so many talented freelancers on YouTube who have experience creating quality video content. If you see a video that impresses, try to find the creator of this content.
Look at past work
Now that you’ve narrowed down your search for viable candidates, you need more information to know if they’re a good fit for you. Start by checking out examples of previous jobs. Here are the questions to ask yourself:
- What is the quality of production? You shouldn’t hire an agency that creates videos haphazardly or carelessly.
- Can you decipher the purpose of each video? Football academy marketing videos aren’t just shot to look good. They must meet and exceed the marketing objective. By watching the videos, you can know what the client was aiming for and if the video meets the requirements.
- Do the videos stand out? It’s easy for the average video marketing agency to replicate what the competition has created. However, the best agencies strive to create unique video content that stands out from the pack.
The guideline above will help you separate the wheat from the chaff so you can quickly move on to the next steps.
Arrange a meeting and arrive with questions
An agency may be great at making videos and may not be the right fit for your football academy.
Hosting a meeting will help you discover companies that match your goals, including their work ethic and priorities. Some of the main questions to consider include:
- Do they have a general approach to work? A reputable video marketing agency understands that different clients have different needs. A one-size-fits-all approach will not work for the specific conditions present in your football academy. Make sure they take a keen interest in your work and go out of their way to achieve your goals.
- Are they showing interest in your business? A video marketing agency that aims to please its clients must pay more than a superficial interest in the client’s business. If the agency isn’t paying attention or asking the wrong questions, they’re unlikely to be able to answer when it matters most.
- What is their experience in creating different types of video content? There are many types of marketing videos on the Internet, including 360 videos, animated shorts, DIY videos, video tours, and more. are masters of nothing. However, you want them to have experience in the type of videos that fit your goals.
Make sure their services work with your budget
At this point, you should finalize the crucial details. Confirm that the services offered by the video marketing agency fit your budget.
Another thing to consider is delivery. Make sure that the company can meet the deadlines before entrusting them with your project.
Follow and subscribe to Nyasa TV: