The Ponysaurus Brewing Co. Production Team is looking for a Brewing Team Member! Brew beer that beer would drink if beer could drink beer.
- Monitoring and documentation of dementation, clarification, carbonation and maintenance of the cellar
- Yeast management
- Perform brewing tasks with precision and enthusiasm according to the recipes of Ponysaurus Brewing Co.
This position will work closely on brew monitoring using Ekos Brewmaster. We are looking for experienced brewers who take pride in their work, detail-oriented, and concerned with structure and organization. Physical labor plays a big role in this job. When performing the duties of this job, the employee must stand and walk for long periods; use fingers and hands to reach and touch objects; speak and hear; climb or balance; bending, kneeling, bending, twisting and squatting. The employee must occasionally lift, transport and / or move up to 55 pounds in general environments and up to 165 pounds on occasion.
- 1 year of experience in a production brewery or formal brewing training is preferred
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Good time management skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Creative, flexible and innovative team spirit
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, curiosity and a positive attitude
- Forklift certification is preferred, but not required
- Must be at least 21 years old
Hours vary by week and season depending on the requirements of the production schedule. This is a part-time position of 22 to 30 hours per week. The start of the shift is typically 8:00 a.m. to begin lab work, and shifts typically end between 3:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Ponysaurus Brewing Co. is a friendly, welcoming employer to everyone.