Detroit Public TV is a leading PBS channel with expert coverage of arts and culture events, conferences, public forums, and concerts locally and nationally.
You might know DPTV as a trusted medium reaching almost 2 million viewers every week. But did you know that our expert production team is also available to help produce videos and events, big or small, for partners like you?
We understand that video continues to be one of the most powerful methods for sharing your message in a multimedia world. Whether you need a commercial, online promotional video, branding message, live production, or any other type of video, we’re here to help.
We offer a full range of services, from production to post-production, and specialize in a wide range of work, from recording your message in our studio to capturing your event live on location.
DPTV’s in-house production staff can handle many types of projects directly from our Metro Detroit studio located just off I-96 in Wixom, Michigan. The state-of-the-art facility has a large studio space with state-of-the-art equipment, expert on-site video production services, and affordable pricing options for small businesses, non-profit organizations , large companies and other organizations.
Plus, our 35ft production truck or custom flight packs are perfect for any project beyond our studio, whether small or large.
Here are some examples of our work:
You can also be assured that your safety is of the utmost importance to us. Detroit Public Television has the following protocols in place to maintain a safe environment for our staff and partners:
- Only a small list of essential employees is allowed in the building
- All visitors and staff are required to have their temperature checked before entering the establishment
- All visitors and staff are required to answer questions about potential exposure and symptoms
- Masks are mandatory for all staff and guests, except during check-in
- Masks and hand sanitizer are available on site
- All studio equipment and common areas are cleaned and disinfected after each use
- We maintain a social distance of 6 feet at all times
No matter if you are looking to shoot a video for broadcast or online use in our studio, or if you need our team to come to your home to capture an event on location, the highly trained team at DPTV is at your service. layout to help you create a punchy and engaging production.
Let us know how we can work with you to produce your next video. Contact Us Today: