Are you a skilled audio engineer or video operator who is passionate about live events with a touch of inspiration? Are you looking for weekend opportunities to supplement your income?
We are building our exceptional AV team to support the rapidly growing ministry of Christ Church Charlotte, a large progressive Episcopal Church. Come and share your time and talent with a large group of people who work with heart every day in a pleasant team atmosphere.
• Part time. Sunday morning and other hours as needed
• Use cameras, soundboard, projectors and / or live streaming during church services, church forums, weddings, funerals and other events
• Assist with equipment set-up and teardown, sound checks, staging and other tasks before, during and after events
• Friendly staff in a supportive and inspiring environment
• Experience: Minimum 1 year working with a wide variety of audiovisual equipment and software. Direct experience working in a church or at live events is a plus
• Troubleshooting: Must be able to think in real time and resolve equipment issues quickly, sometimes during live events
• Customer Service: Being team-oriented and friendly is key. Duties may include interfacing with church members and staff to understand and meet their AV needs
• Time management and organization: We need our team to be reliable and punctual, every time. Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
Our Covid protocols are constantly updated in response to current guidelines from health authorities and our diocese. Above all, we are committed to protecting the health of our people and all those we serve.
Send your work history to [email protected]